Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fearless tease


My spirits starts shit my minds hot wired-
You can’t blame me for it you spark my fire-
I pay a lot more I get a lot more higher-
I’ll sell my soul to the highest buyer-

My crisis is my tolerance and it’s so ridiculous-
I asked for it and I’ll never get enough of it-
Can’t call it quits I get my quick kicks-
It’s so potent and I would never want to cut it-

It’s dangerous I’m spitin’ venomous poison-
Keep the cameras on me and keep em rollin’-
I will live in the moment until I overdose in it-
I don’t take life for granted or tip toe over it-

I keep hearin’ these voices screamin’ pull it-
I hope I got a good hold and my soul isn’t over it-
But here I am face to face with my life again-
Is it a good thing that I’m fearless?-

No comments:

Post a Comment